Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Lan Dou

Christmas is coming
The Holiday is near
People from all around the world coming
To Seaworld Orlando
Inside the Shamu Stadium
People are squeezing in
To see the freaking show
That only last for half an hour
While the employees avoid getting wet
The audience seek to be drench
by the salt water with waste of the a dozen killer whales

I'm amazed by the people here
Cause it seems to me
that they bought the food and drinks
such as popcorn, ice cream, candy, beer and sodas
just to throw on the floor
or behind the seats

I'm dreading the days after Christmas
Which they say is going to a nightmare
As every show is going to pack
stadium pack to the brim
we have to stop people going in
without offending them
as they curse, spit, yell and !@#$*
We have to smile back and say we're sorry
I hope I can survive thru this holiday season >.<
without losing any limb and my job

Sien dao

5 comments:

  1. hahaha... sound so kelian.. like writing a sad poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. not like
    it is
    haha
    but a very badly written one

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fast hor, almost one month liao...

    sounds tiring to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha....
    no worries man, I believe u can survive de
    haha... well, time flies, so must appreciate everyday, every moment while u are there.
    we will be meeting very soon for the reunion dinner le!!!!
    weeeee.........

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your idiotic comments here.