Thursday, December 4, 2008

Erm...Okay....

Today at work,
I was working at the entrance of my area,
my job was to count the people coming in and to greet them,
so normally people will seek answers from the people working there...
They'll ask
"Where's the washroom", "Where's the exit", "Where am I", " How do I..."

Today I get to heard a new question, which is totally unexpected,
"Can you ask her is she hungry?"
WTF!

These couple, angmoh guy holding hands with a chinese aunty,
who pass by me asked me "Where's the nearest place to eat"
After I answer they mai starting to walk towards the direction I mention,
then I notice they looking back at me after a few moments,
I mai approach them lo since they like confuse, I thought they don't understand my directions,
Then the angmoh ask me "Are you chinese?",
In my head "wtf, can't you see? So what if I am?", but I just answer yes and nod my head.
Then the chinese auntie started to talking to me in mandarin with these heavy china slang,
"你会国语吗?"
I was like " Erm.... 我会讲华语的"

I thought the angmoh guy and the china auntie will going to talk to each other about me....
when suddenly
"Can you ask her is she hungry?"
. . .
I literally pause for like 5-10 seconds trying to digest that question...
He was looking at me curiously, so I thought the guy was just jerking me around...
So I ask her anyways, " 他问你你的肚子饿吗?"
she answered " 不饿"
I mai tell the guy " She says she's not hungry"
The moment the guy nods, the auntie ask me "你问他的肚子饿吗?"
Lolz, I mindlessly ask the guy and he also answer no and I told he auntie in Mandarin.
Then they started to hold back each others hands and walk towards the restaurants...

They're gone, so I went back to my post....
Standing there, digesting what just happen...
A few minutes later... CLICK~! WHAT THE FUCK!....
They are holding hands and they need other people to ask each other whether the other hungry or not...SHIT! FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!
I was standing there laughing, and the people around me thought I was crazy...
That really made my day, no no no, that can last me for the whole week...

Haha, that's what you get when your a chinese guy who speaks mandarin, cantonese, and english working in a tourism attraction in US... too bad I can't speak korean and japanese >.<

3 comments:

Please leave your idiotic comments here.