Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cheap dao...

Yesterday When I was working in Shamu Stadium at night for the miracle show...
I saw this asian couple, I'm not sure where they are from but my guess is Korean
They sat in the front row and pretty much smack in the middle of the stadium
After they got the place, the girl went up and out of the stadium for an extended period of time...
I thought she was going to get ponchos for them since she was asking around where to get it
But when she got back she got like... around 6-7 big seaworld merchandise plastic bags.
To my suprise, they actually started to make holes in the bags and wear it!
The ang moh behind them was looking at them, their reaction was like don't know want to laugh at them or pity them.
This is how they look like after the whole plastic bag thingy
1 plastic bag for the torso, which they make it like a T-shirt and wore it like 1
1 plastic bag for the hip-butt, just imagine a shirt....
Cheap dao... and every miracle there's a saxophone performance which the cameras capture and put it on the big screen so everyone can see, and they are right beside the guy.
I think the saxophone guy notice them and straight away stand away from them.
=.= Oh well, at least they didn't throw the plastic bag on the ground, so I don't need to pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your idiotic comments here.