Saturday, September 29, 2007

Short Holiday...

It's adi the end of the holiday, and yet I've spent most of it in the campus doing the project =.= Well at least now it's consider fully working, now just additional features to be added to PLC controled Pneumatic powered automated conveyer object height sorter. I've even debugged the program and increase the response rate of each cylinder so it'll even react to object arond 1cm close to each other.

It's kinda hard to accept that not much was accomplish by me this week long holiday. Here's the stuff I did :
  1. Washed my car, but now dirty again. =.=
  2. Burn over 40Gb of dvds, so that my hard disk can backup my sis's computer files. Kena virus because some one's phone card got virus. =.=
  3. Handed in my resume for industrial training/internship. Although not the companies I had initially chosen. My sisters 'persuade' me into a big known company. Handed in with their help >.<
That's all, at least the meaningful ones I can remember. Now the others(useless),
  1. Downloaded the remainder HQ naruto manga, now searching for another HQ scans and translator. Narutobuzz quality sucks, I can't even read the words, POtong steam aja.
  2. Tried the latest version of DOTA on Blueserver, although 1 round only, but It was fun. We won, I used my favorite keeper of light. FEEDER!
  3. Fixed the stupid Mozilla bug. Now can download files using firefox.
  4. Finally got my hands on some new songs
Actually got a lot more, but I don't remember.

Friday my sister took half day leave, ended up forcing me to help her to make onigiri, which in my opinion ended up in disaster. The onigiri all have different shape, size, and thickness =.=
I lazy to copt paste the picture, u go her site there see.

I like this guy design very much, thou too complex. Some one please get it into pure black and white >.<. pretty PLease

The future of anal probe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your idiotic comments here.