Monday, September 24, 2007

First day of the week long holiday.

Yeah, finally a break from the busy, boring uni routine. Wake up early in the morning and prepare to go uni, avoiding traffic jams and getting to choose where to park my small little car. Reaching the campus even before most of the security guard are there.
But this holiday doesn't felt like a holiday. Okay, I do get to sleep till noon, but my stupid neighbor make sure that I won't with their yelling and revving the bus, chocking me with the bus toxic exhaust. I have to go back to uni to rush my pneumatic project, which is 50% complete, I think. Furthermore, there's a midterm test just after the holidays, hope they give the formulas this time.
Today whole day I'm free, so what did I do so far.
  1. Personalize Mozilla Firefox - ( Getting annoyed with the bright colours.)
  2. Research on the companies listed by the uni for industrial training. For now I aim for the ones in my area. I've found 2-3 which I'm interested, 1 in particular I'm looking into is the company for automation system.
  3. Read Naruto! Don't why sudden;y so many people are giving out spoilers around me, NO!!!!!!!!!! I want to read myself!
  4. Annoy the stupid neighbors. Blasting the speaker with System of a down, Dope, Static-X, 10 years, Papa roach, She want revenge, and more.... >.<>
That's all. Not much stuff I did, considering I've went to buy food and babysit my mmorpg account most of the time I'm at home.

Here's screen shot of my current firefox:


New feature of Blogger, now I can upload videos! Yeah! Here's something to test it out. A video taken long time ago. You can see the stupid neighbors (right side from camera view) took more than 4 parking spaces with their bus and van. The other neighbor's van, now covered with weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your idiotic comments here.