Monday, September 3, 2007

Las Carretas Mexican Restaurant

Last Friday I think, me, dad and mom went out for dinner, instead of our usual Friday dinner, Asam Laksa, Ayam Goreng, Chow Kuey Tiow and more stuff from the pasar malam nearby. It was Merdeka, and my dad suggest we went out to eat.
We planed to go Kinpachi to eat, but it was close, should have known since Kinpachi usually won't open for public holidays. My dad start suggesting restaurants, and I decided on Las Carretas. Why, it's been so freaking long since I ate some big juicy steak!
To my disappointment, I can't order the dish I want, Rip eye. It's so freaking expensive! Over RM150 just for 1 dish. Bloody hell, that's the 300g one some more, every 100g more cost RM20 more. I was force to select the others dishes, I chosen a dish from the special dish menu, some beef from down under. I don't know for you people, but it was not that good for me, and most of the dish consist of mash potato, not the beef. =.= My mom ordered smoke beef which my mom didn't enjoy much. My dad order the usual seafood spaghetti, which he had it remake as he complain the clamp was not fresh, but it was all well as the new one was all mussel and double in amount. That's the only dish I can say still taste good. All of those dish cost nearly RM200 (RM 175 kua I forgot).
I remember last time, before the restaurant move, we used to eat of frequently. The food there was freaking tasty, there are generous amount of meat!, and the price was considerably reasonable. Hah, I miss the old restaurant. =.=

1 comment:

Please leave your idiotic comments here.