Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Change

Changes frequently happens,
regardless for the better or for the worse,
often disregarding the will of the people.

Often you'll notice the changes in people, lifestyle, food, time, places, feelings...
What if these changes are the undesired ones...
What can you do?
If you can't do anything to change the situation...
What can you do?

Turn a blind eye and ignore it?
Be transparent and let the changes overwhelm you?
Be stubborn and hang on to the past?

Or be flexible and make another change
Change in yourself,
Change in your perspective,
In order to accept the change...

They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. ~Confucius

Hm... Mafan... For now I'll just preoccupy myself by burying myself in work and fun, along with the unnecessary feelings and thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I was going to compliment you on "Change," but if you are going to disrespect your readers, and insist on behaving like a spoilt five year old, what's the point?

    Sorry, I sort of liked your blog, but you've made me realize that you as a person aren't someone I'd ever want to know. I can't value someone who doesn't respect me. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude
    I think you got the wrong blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your idiotic comments here.