Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Big Bang Theory Sheldon Quotes

Sheldon: I made tea.
Leonard: I don't want tea.
Sheldon: I didn't make tea for you. This is my tea.
Leonard: Then why are you telling me?
Sheldon: It's a conversation starter.
Leonard: That's a lousy conversation starter.
Sheldon: Oh, is it? We're conversing. Checkmate.


Sheldon: Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don't you think that if I were wrong, I'd know it?


Penny: Yes, I know men can't fly.
Sheldon: No, no let's assume that they can. Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32ft per second, per second. Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel. Ms. Lane, who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles per hour, hits them, and is immediately sliced into three. equal pieces.

Don't get it? Watch it, freakishly funny. After that you don't find it funny, erm... sorry?

2 comments:

Please leave your idiotic comments here.