Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What you'll name your wireless connection

Naming your wireless connection is trivial for some people...
Most of the time people will just name them "home" or something with their company or family name. Like Monash, they just name them "Monash-University" and "Monash_University", don't know why they want to repeat the name.
Because of the traffic jam, I tried wireless-fishing along the route to my home. To my surprise, there are quite a few, just along the street of Monash.
And here's what they name them...

OMG! Dr. Evil's lair is near Monash!

I wonder the "Fuck You" wireless connection is a company connection or what. If it is, I want to visit the IT department, to see whether the place is filled with erm... what...

1 comment:

Please leave your idiotic comments here.