Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last post in Obama Land


It's almost 1am in the morning
My long flight starts at 11.15am
Going to be in the airport at 8am
So only 10 more hours here to enjoy the cold breezy air

3 months in Orlando Florida
6 days in Las Vegas
5 days in Los Angeles

Wah, long dao the time...
Starting that time always say, 3 months, still got long time to go de...
But time pass by in a blink of an eye.
Got to know tons of people around here,
Got to know how friendly people around here can be
Get to hear old war stories from the old people who were in service
Get to see whales perform in and out of water
Get to know even people from outside of US and their culture and language.
Get to know how sloppy of a pig people can be in a stadium
Get to know how parents here treats their kids and how the kids treat them
Get to experience dry, slightly cold weather althought I haven't experience snow
Get to see famours landmarks
Get to ride all the famous and most exciting roller coaster in the world!
Get to drink cheap beers which can't be attain back in my home country
and there's more...

I'm going to miss it here


Now preparing myself to face the long flight
to face the uni routine life
to face the hot humid weather
to face the nagging of my family because of the usage of the money and the injury of my foot
to face more, which I can't think of any right now cause of the sleepyness

Forgot to press publich post when I was in Hotel... crap.
oh well

1 comment:

Please leave your idiotic comments here.