Sunday, January 18, 2009

Auto Pilot Engaged

Cold and windy day...
It was much colder in Shamu Stadium, because of the icy cold salt water.
I was already like don't have the drive to work, especially after my break,
where I ate the lasagna and chicken, full dao I sleepy adi.
After break have to DC/SS again.

When sweeping, I felt like the drowsiness was getting worse, till like...
the floor looked quite different from what I was looking at the pass 2 months.
There looks like patterns on the floor which were suppose to be plain concrete.
When I realised, I was already in another row and section of the stairs.
I was quite shock, since I have no memory I got to there.
I realise that I was sleep sweeping, since I have the same feeling of waking up from bed.
I thought, Shit, have to redo again since I was doing it without "heart" at all.
To my surprise, the places I pass by was quite clean >.<

I was like, WTF! Cool weh, auto pilot sweeping shamu statium mood.
Oh ya, I learn sleeping while standing too >.<

2 comments:

Please leave your idiotic comments here.