Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Photos Random dao...

Haha, just notice that my camera and hand phone got a lot of rubbish.
Let me share the rubbish >.<

Pancake lizard (Poor thing was shading itself under my tire)

Genting Atmosphere in a Botol ( Suk sui liao)

Decapitated Fly ( in mid air by my nail )

Uni Student during finals ( Please don't zoom in )

Rumah Papan on wheels ( Malaysia Boleh! )

Ketchup nutty. ( Actually got Thai sos also)


Secret floor (M.I.B. just setup a base in Uni?)

Stupid frog. Should have left it there till my sis saw it >.<

2 comments:

  1. u really shud hv kept the frog for sei yut to come back.... just the mention of frogs will make her scream... wonder what will happen if she steps onto one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe, yalo yalo. then it'll be funnier! then can submit the picture to Star and get RM50. kekeke

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your idiotic comments here.