Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Niamah! I'm so a stupid idiot imbecile...


Every time just before my semester starts, I have to endure what most student fear the most,
THE REVEALING OF THE RESULTS!
Most of the time, I some how manage to just pass the subjects and sometime even get some distinction. Before this, I only fail a unit or a course once, where my pre-U was just 4 points away from the score required to enter engineering course. Actually I pass the course, just that the university I want to go into set the standard so damn high that I can not enter the uni's engineering course, but I was eligible for other course, except for medical of course.
Now, there's another failure... The stupid LINEAR ELECTRONICS! Argh, I spent most of my time revising that subject, and yet I still fail it! When I see the result, I wanted to throw my mouse adi (in the end didn't because I like the mouse ^^)
Suddenly I feel this stress coming out of no where, pressing me down. I told my dad about it, he scolded me for playing games and not studying during the holidays... ( no comment ) That night I went to bed early, very early, getting worn out from worrying what's going to happen to me.
So the very next day, Friday, I went to the campus to pay for my fees, and to appeal as well. When I went to the lecturer's office, I was suprise that there were people camping outside of her office. So I camp there as well to wait for my turn, listening to their chat, stories, gossip. I waited a while before is my turn. She took out my paper and remark the paper in front if me, and show me the correct answer. From what I can see, she mark damn lenient adi, but I still fail. What the heck....
Failing this subject is damn painful, as there is no exception from anything, labs, reports, project.
Omg, I have to stay for 1 more sem, means need more money. Shit... wanna hit some one adi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your idiotic comments here.